The Tilty Duo is the two-axes version of the TiltyIMU, tailored towards applications such as R/C or autonomous surface vehicles. This can range from R/C cars and trucks, to autonomous tank drive rovers, to self balancing robots (e.g. the Segway®). The Tilty Duo is capable of measuring acceleration, angle, and rotational velocity in any dimension without any additional hardware or software, and will be capable of measuring velocity with compatible motors (any with mounted or built-in encoders).
The Tilty Duo is perfectly suited to applications actually involving tilt. It makes it easy to control a balancing project; from a self balancing scooter to an active camera stabilizer. The Duo can even control aircraft (though not as well as the Tilty Quad) opening up a whole new dimension of project possibilities.
- All the power of the Teensy 3.0 microcontroller and the MPU-6050 IMU
- 4-Mbit of on-board flash memory
- Four standard R/C servo connections for servo or motor control, inputs from a R/C receiver, or generic inputs for sensors
- Voltage sensing to track battery level and usage
- Voltage regulation capable of handling up to 24 volts input (12 recommended) with reverse polarity protection
- Optional built-in master/slave bluetooth (bluetooth header allows for adding it later, though only slave mode will work)
- Expansion headers to connect to numerous add-on boards
- All of the Teensy's through-hole pins are available for use, including:
- SPI, I2C, and all 3 UART serial ports
- 24 Digital IO pins
- 10 Analog inputs
- 10 PWM outputs
- Small 1½"x2" footprint which is breadboard compatible with the addition of four 8-pin male headers
- The Teensy microcontroller just plugs into the Duo, meaning it can be removed and used in other projects or on a breadboard
Please note that the Basic and +Bluetooth versions of the Tilty Duo do not include a Teensy 3.0, which is required for use of the TiltyIMU.
Please allow 2-3 days for shipment.